Voir tous les résultats
Internship Process mapping and improvement
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Internship duration: 6 months
Internship location: Aubonne, Switzerland
Starting date: as soon as possible
As part of the Manufacturing team in Aubonne, you will join a team of motivated technicians and experts dedicated to large scale protein production, which is a successful validated process.
You will be involved in the process optimization and working with a senior expert with activities such as:
- Mapping all the department bioprocesses (4) in a specific software, including production steps, authorized clean areas, materials, process parameters,..
- Analyzing the global mapping and determining improvement plan using your scientific experience
- Creating /using digital tools to share improvement plan and follow-up
- Master/engineer student in biotechnology related fields
- Highly motivated and autonomous
- Ability to conceptualize, solve complex challenges, and communicate about your project
- Great team spirit
- Previous experience in USP and/or DSP is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!