Voir tous les résultats
IT Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
IT Project Manager
R&D Digital and Data Transformation (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
IT Project Manager (4 – 9 years):
Our IT Project Manager is a key role to guide and enable our Business Stakeholders within Healthcare R&D during their Digital and Data Transformation with selecting, provisioning and implementing IT Technology and Services.
Who we are:
- R&D Digital and Data Transformation
- Stakeholder Management in complex environment
- Pharma Business, Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA), Global Patient Safety (GPS), R&D Quality (RDQ)
The passion of our Stakeholder Engagement team is to collaborate with our business counterparts to understand their needs. Aiming to define and select best-fitting IT solutions, we ensure smooth and agile end-to-end project implementation. Together with Business peers and stakeholders in GRA, RDQ, and GPS you will work on a wide range of cross-functional IT projects. You will also build an internal network that will advance your personal development.
As part of a cross-functional team, you will collect business requirements, manage the expectations of stakeholders, ensure realistic scoping and deliverables for program phases and manage IT projects as a central point of contact for key users & their needs in making data-driven decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparation of business cases, creating, adapting & executing project plans, workstream enablement, budget management and de-risking of project execution through a proven framework. Standing at the interface of user needs discovery and implementation of R&D digitization in our businesses, you will run PoCs and IT projects to bring value and generate future growth opportunities for our business stakeholders. Furthermore, you will ensure compliance, security & quality of delivered solutions and conduct service reviews together with business incl. escalation management.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, IT experts, application and service delivery managers & other stakeholders across teams & geographies to understand, prioritize and manage project activities for GxP relevant IT applications
- Work with business experts to identify business goals and KPIs for product success & collect and document user requirements, non-functional & compliance requirements
- Collaborate with technology vendors to ensure business needs are translated to appropriate solutions and delivered in budget, quality & time
- Change Management to support Business Change Management for IT related initiatives
Your technical and people skills:
- User-centric mindset for engaging with business stakeholders to understand underlying needs in context of business priorities
- Excellent communication skills to translate and explain user-needs to senior management and technical teams
- Experience in using or supporting Regulatory Affairs and/or Pharmacovigilance applications, with tools like Veeva, Oracle Empirica, Aris Global ARISg
- Self-organized, structured working style with attention to detail, ability to prioritize, simplify & act with urgency
- Manage multiple projects at a time, and collaborate effectively across departments
- Preparation and moderation of Project management jours fixes, Meetings for Steering Committee, Cross Stream Information and vendors
- Passion for learning new business domains Flexible and collaborative team player to drive cross-functional projects with resilience
- Seeing opportunities in uncertainty, open mindset for building viable concepts
- Proactive, results-oriented attitude towards problem solving in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to effectively work in a multifaceted environment embedded in a global, matrixed organization within diverse teams
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal form) in English. Additional language is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-9 years of experience
- Bachelor degree of Industrial Engineering / Technology in Computer Science or Electronics (additional degree in a business field / MBA highly preferred)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in various methods for product development (Design thinking, Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and Scrum Methodologies is an advantage
Advantage to have:
- Knowledge of GxP/regulated environments, understanding of CSV process is preferred
- Latest business and technology development in GRA and GPS is a plus
- Experience in Life science/ healthcare industry with knowledge of clinical development processes and implementing and validating computer systems that manage regulated information is a big plus
Specific information related to the position:
- Primary work location Bangalore. (Hybrid model)
- Flexible to work in CEST and US EST time zones
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.