Voir tous les résultats
Supply Chain Planning Manager
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager is a leadership position in the Thin Films Business Field Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). You will be aligned to the Thin Films Deposition materials business and will be accountable to develop and execute a global Integrated Supply Chain strategy to align and support the Operating Plan of the business field. Managing assets in the business including returnable containers to improve returns while achieving desired service levels. The Supply Chain Planning Manager will facilitate the S&OP process for the Deposition business field, striving to meet or exceed Operating Plan Objectives for both volume and revenue, while minimizing ISC costs.
- Lead the S&OP process for the SBU by assessing the actual vs plan and continually driving process improvements that make the business unit more effective in achieving customer service level goals and financial objectives – cost and working capital
- Accountable for Network change process execution to introduce new products including Suppy Chain (SC) readiness
- Develop policies for the replenishment strategy (MTO, MTS etc.) for materials in platform as per strategic vision in the marketplace aligned to Global Replenishment Process
- Using the SC network model, run scenarios with Supply Network Planner and SC Analytics Team to find opportunities to optimize the Supply Chain Network to achieve cost objectives while maintaining required service levels. Support business by analyzing distribution costs/cost drivers, running scenarios, and recommending solutions
- Develop lead-time policy for products in business unit to achieve desired service levels for new products, while considering postponement strategies for bottleneck resources
- Provide support to the business integration and localization projects
- Find opportunities to minimize complexity (Active Material numbers and extensions) and coordinate changes with business area to reduce
- Review and support analysis of SC complaints to understand root cause and lead changes to resolve
- Support the monthly global Thin Films S&OP meeting and supply meeting for the responsible product portfolio
- Provide direction and leadership for Integrated Supply Chain team members to ensure execution team are aligned to S&OP plan, and the SCE teams provide feedback to S&OP teams on plan vs reality
- Ensure EH&S excellence and compliance within the platform EH&S team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience in Supply Chain, Business Management, Logistics or related field OR
- Master’s Degree and 3+ years of related experience in Supply Chain, Business Management, Logistics or related field
- Prior leadership experience in Supply Chain, developing people, as well as collaborative experience working with a global team
- Experience in leading and participating in all aspects of Sales & Operations Planning Process
- Experience with SAP ERP/MRP systems. Proficiency in advanced planning systems such as APO, statistical forecasting tools and MRP processes
- Requires a high degree of data evaluation and customer focus, with a strong understanding and processing of large amounts of sophisticated data, and planning solutions with a customer focus.
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Advance Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Up to 25% travel will be required, both domestic and international (US, Asia, and Europe)
- Professional certification thru APICS of either CSCP or CPIM
- Certification in Sales & Operations Planning Process is desirable
- Operational or education in chemicals would be highly preferred
- Experience in working in a semi-conductor industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.