Voir tous les résultats
Field Marketing Specialist
Field Marketing Specialist Biology Big5 and Eagle
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Lifescience and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this opportunity, we are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual with strategic, technical, and tactical marketing experience combining with commercial skills to be a key part of a dynamic Commercial Marketing team in a customer-oriented environment. This Field Marketing Specialist Biology will be responsible for the Biology Portfolio non including third parties, will cover Big5 countries (Chile, Argentina, Perú, Colombia, Guatemala) and Eagle region (countries with non-legal subsidiary, where the business runs through distributors) and reports to FM & Marcom Leader.
Biology Portfolio includes comprehensive offering for Molecular, Cellular and Protein analysis. Some of our most exciting and promising innovative portfolios for cloning and expression for instance, as well as green alternatives in cell and protein sample prep.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Bring and expand knowledge of market, competitors, and customer needs that drive the strategy and product positioning that will ensure strong and regular growth in accordance with the regional Biology Business Field aligned to country segment strategies.
- Develop product and market knowledge through customer and end user visits, worldwide market research, and scientific paper reviews.
- Identify new markets and/or applications opportunities to maximize sales of existing and new products.
- Perform detailed sales analysis and develop strong knowledge of product line trends, sufficient to evaluate opportunities/ threats for business, define and implement agile action plans.
- Liaison with key Stakeholders (eg. Global Product Managers, Regulatory & Trade Compliance, Supply Chain) to make sure our key products are in stock to fulfill customer needs
- Regularly communicate/report on competitors with regard to new and existing products, positioning, and pricing.
2. Define strategic/tactical marketing plans by developing product positioning and implementing marketing initiatives with constant alignment of to do´s and needs of Product Specialist team.
- Act as a regional source for key commercial product line information, particularly in terms of defining product offering, strategy and providing tools necessary for successful implementation.
- Work with Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing to ensure appropriate tactical planning and delivery of marketing materials. Propose marketing communications mix and co-creation customers value activities for product lines.
- Participate with sales managers and sales teams regularly in the review and implementation of the marketing plan by presenting commercial reviews and areas of prioritized action for the assigned portfolio business area to customers.
3. Drive long-term revenue growth through innovation with new product development
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field with graduate degree/MBA preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 2-3 years of experience in a Life Science or preferred scientific background. Some hands-on laboratory experience desirable.
- 2-3 years of related product management experience supporting similar products or range of products, including commercial sales, marketing, or customer support, associated with commercializing research products/services preferred.
- Proven understanding of product positioning and promotion, and new product launches.
- Strong data analytical skills required. Previous experience in market analysis, and marketing/customer analysis opportunity size development and digital marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to be flexible to changing priorities and needs. Self-management and setting high standards for raising the bar continuously.
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally. Travel may be approximately 30-40% of total annual time.
- Advanced English is required.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.