Voir tous les résultats
Analytics & Reporting Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Americas Science & Lab Solutions Commercial Strategy & Execution team is looking for an Analytics and Reporting Specialist for our team who will support the North America Commercial Sales organization. The role offers both an opportunity to develop sophisticated management reporting and dashboards for the sales team as well as a strong focus on providing insights on the health of the go to market strategy. Build, optimize and maintain management reporting and dashboards to support the Americas Commercial Sales organization and its strategy. Provide insights on the go to market (GTM) strategy, sales deployment model and other initiatives taken on by the Commercial leadership team. Trusted Business Partner and Advisor to the Commercial Leadership team. (Relocation not available.)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support all levels of sales organization with dashboards and metrics to evaluate effectiveness of sales strategy and execution
- Ability to tackle complex business questions, mine data and generate relevant business insights to assist sales management improve team effectiveness and productivity
- Establish sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience with big data platforms and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, Power BI)
- 3+ years of advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of experience with BI systems (SAP Business Objects)
- 3+ years of experience working with large data sets in a big data environment
- MBA in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other quantitative disciplines
- Experience with Python, R, and/or SQL
- Strong attention to detail when identifying data relationships, trends, and anomalies. Ability to synthesize insights to provide guidance and advisement to commercial business leaders
- Comfortable reporting results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to share knowledge and skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.