Voir tous les résultats
Quality System Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Customer Interface
- Execute warranty service issued from customer site
- Analyze warranty data and provide the result to internal interested parties and customers
- Support to respond quality system audits of customer.
- Internal / External communication to establish root cause and corrective actions for customer’s requirement
- Control of quality records
- Manage operations of Internal and External Training Program
- Assure training requirements are communicated and completed training is recorded.
- Control and Record Equipment Master Data
- Control VMHYT Metrics data
- Quality Customer Complaint
- Support FRB & QSC
- Track, develop and implement for corrective and preventive action
- Recording, tracking, and managing for Customer Complaint data
- Establishing and conducting the planning and corrective actions about root cause and failure analysis
- Continuous Improvement
- Incorporate process improvements into the quality system.
- Revise and develop work Instructions
- Quality Management System support
Who You Are
- 1-4years of work experience with ISO Quality Management Systems.
- Bachelor's degree in science, mathematics, statistics, or related technical program.
- An awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, Statistics, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards, and quality function deployment approaches.
- Good at reporting quality documents for root cause, corrective action and quality process.
- Maintain good relationships with internal/external interested parties
- Prefer experience with SPC/SQC and statistical techniques
- Prefer experience with Continuous Improvement tools.
- Problem solving and investigation methodologies
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!