Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your Role :
- Deal with site operation, project commissioning & start-up, process safety, and process development.
- Require leading the whole organization of the process team as a lead and fill in new incumbents to expand the organization.
- Collaborate with global central engineering (PM-OT) for complex projects and be capable of managing more straightforward Capital projects.
- After project closure will be responsible for process discipline expertise, troubleshooting, and process continuous improvement.
- Collaboratively work with personnel from the process, technology, engineering, and operations to translate technical requirements and product development plans into tactical options and actions.
- Master P&ID management for plant side and MOC management.
- To support the assessment of process plant safety via DHR and OPHR activities. Responsible for teaching and mentoring less experienced engineers in supporting functions
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related field experience required (higher level degree a plus)
- Over 10 years of combined experience in operation and process design regarding the chemical process.
- Experience and knowledge in commission & start-up activities for projects and technology or operation of systems used in the manufacture, purification, filling, and storage of electronics are preferred.
- Professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for electronics materials production is a plus.
- Formal training and experience with six sigma processes and continuous improvement tools
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate effectively with team members, project managers, and customers.
- Good Communication skills with a business level of English
- 해당 채용건은 지원서 접수 순으로 채용이 진행됩니다. 관심 있으신 분들은 서둘러 지원 바랍니다.
- 서버 안정성을 위해 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글 크롬 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지 플랫폼으로 지원 바랍니다.
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!