Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a Program Manager within the Strategy and Transformation team, you are a critical business partner for the St. Louis Hub and will be accountable for the planning and delivery of strategic projects and programs. The Projects will vary significantly in size and are usually of a complex nature. They will require detailed planning across all functions, alignment between multiple stakeholders and effective communication at all levels within the organization. You will be responsible for using formal project management processes and tools in accordance MilliporeSigma’s standards, to manage internal/external resources, budget, risks and scope. As part of the project reporting and communication you will have exposure to upper management. You will contribute to the execution of the LS strategy and will support the strategic development of the Life Science Hub in St. Louis. The position is located at the St. Louis, MO, Hub, in the USA.
Who you are:
- Degree in life science, engineering (prefer chemical engineering) or supply chain management, MBA preferred
- PMP certification is required
- MBA preferred
- Fluent in English and have a profound knowledge of quality regulations
- 5+ years of professional experience in project/program management
- Demonstrated experience engaging stakeholders, extract and refine business and technical requirements of an initiative.
- Experience building detailed project proposals and the supporting business cases to enable leadership approval
- Proven track record with civil/construction projects and/or technology transfers as well as a history of successfully executed larger technical investment projects (10M$-100M$) as project lead
- Experience setting up effective project teams/structures and set realistic, challenging objectives for the project team and effectively lead teams to achieving those project goals
- Ability to analyze complex situations in order to develop solutions
- Result driven, inclusive and can identify required resources and stakeholders
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.