Voir tous les résultats
MSL Fertility & Endocrinology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Job Posting: MSL Fertility & Endocrinology
Responsible for ensuring Company's compliance with pharmaceutical regulations and laws as well as providing expertise on drug safety and medical topics. Provides medical expert advice to ensure accuracy of data to support existing or new product promotion. Develops medical product information and stays informed on scientific trends and competition. Maintains relationships with target opinion leaders and trains local teams in medical topics.
- Contributes to or even impacts the results of own team. Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Performs routine assignments using existing procedures or even works autonomously within established procedures and practices that require knowledge of concepts and procedures within a job discipline or specialized technical expertise within an analytical/scientific method or operational process.
- Accountable for the quality of own work. Receives clear instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles or even solves problems of low complexity independently by identifying and selecting solutions and by analyzing factual information.
- Leads or contributes to Medical Affairs field activities in assigned territory along defined Medical launch/asset strategies and plans
- Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, medical insights and research and development concepts from external experts to inform, advance and potentially influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
- Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of assigned therapeutic area (TA), including disease states, research advances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies
- Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
- Enhances external experts’ understanding and knowledge regarding Company and Company assets through fair and balanced Medical communication.
- Communicates any information regarding adverse reactions and /or Quality issues to the responsible Patient Safety and/ or Healthcare Quality colleague within appropriate timeframe.
- Ensures operational excellence by sharing best practices and communicating insights internally.
- Develops and implements territory Medical plans with assigned HCPs.
- May develop Medical material, provide Medical review of material, deliver Medical training.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on Good Clinical Practice, relevant SOPs, Policies, local laws and regulations.
- Successfully completes all required internal and external trainings.
- Delivers accurate and timely scientific information to assigned HCPs within territory to ensure the safe and appropriate use of Company assets by patients.
- Provides comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of shared importance to the Company and external experts within assigned territory.
- Act as a resource and liaison for Company-sponsored and ISS investigators.
- May coordinate with Clinical Development and Clinical Operations in providing field support for research studies and assisting in the nomination of clinical study sites.
- May provide training to HCPs (e.g., contracted Speakers).
- Identifies and interacts with key members of the Medical community (external experts including Healthcare Professionals (HCPs/"thought leaders") and possibly other.
- Provide training to HCPs and support in realizing Medical educational programs
- Interact with Local stakeholders in Medical community in TA
- Identifies and interacts with key members of the Medical community (external experts including Healthcare Professionals (HCPs/"thought leaders") and possibly other healthcare stakeholders such as (access decision makers, government organizations and patient groups within assigned territory and TA , with given frequency and pre-defined metrics, in accordance with local regulations.
- Represent company at Medical Education programs, events, meetings and support patient advocacy related activities, as appropriate
- Facilitate partnership for the Company with external stakeholders on innovative research and healthcare solutions
- Engage with internal colleagues (Medical Affairs department, Clinical Operations, Commercial colleagues as appropriate, etc.) in developing and delivering and participating in Medical or cross-functional initiatives.
Who you are:
- University degree (Bachelor’s) required, preferably in scientific field of relevance to position. Secondary/ advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) is preferred / Scientific and/ or clinical training in area of relevance.
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of computer tools and software (MS Office).
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 5 years).
- Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice preferred Job specific.
- Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- Strong ability to evaluate publications on scientific content and communicate peer to peer on the scientific content with external stakeholders.
- Master communicator to external stakeholders and peers, in both small and large group settings
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve strategic goals.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good conflict resolution/management skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html