Voir tous les résultats
A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 352 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Utilize a strong understanding of PLC programming, Networking, electrical and controls systems to ensure the operability of production machines (AB PLCs and Rockwell Software products), and to build the control systems for new machines
2. Manage and ensure the equipment maintenance, qualification, periodical testing, etc. meet the acceptance of GMP and Merck standard. Avoid SU equipment failure caused the production interruption
3. Ensure compliance of SU equipment with the requirement of the local government and Merck standard
4. High PLC troubleshooting ability on all plant machines
5. Support new equipment, upgrade and renovation projects
6. Develop equipment documentation to meet GMP requirements, i.e.: URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, PM, SOPs. Perform IQ/OQ/PQ and provide maintenance support on instruments as needed.
7. Utilize a strong understanding of PLC programming, Networking, electrical and controls systems to ensure the operability of existing production machines (PLC-Based, Rockwell), and to build the control systems for new machines. The candidate must be able to create PLC programs or make changes to existing programs to accomplish this function.
8. Critically review and analyze sub-suppliers deliverables (Codes, Schematics, and Documentations).
9. Create and manage network topology and I/O lists.
10. Provide guidance for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical control systems, including components of machinery and equipment
11. Observe all regulatory requirements GMP's, ISO, internal policies. Detailed knowledge of NFPA 79, ISO 13849-1, ANSI-95 is highly preferred.
12. Observe and implement Configuration Management Principles to maintain the validated state of existing validated automated manufacturing equipment.
13. Act as the subject matter expert for all automation activities (Change control, validation, etc.).
14. Analysis data (MTTR, MTBF, cost, labor-hour etc.) to improve PM and CM. Modify the process equipment to improve the equipment reliability and safety.
15. Pursue for the optimization of equipment function and continue improvement for equipment and system.
16. Comply with the company's safety and quality regulations and participate in the safety and quality training organized by the company
17. Other works assigned by department head。
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in definition, design, development and implementation of production control systems for advanced technology facilities
• Experience in a commercial medical, biotechnology, Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
• PLC Programming, Motion Control and HMI experience (AB PLCs and Rockwell Software products)
• In depth knowledge of Rockwell Software packages is highly preferred (Transaction Manager, Metrics, AssetCenter, etc.) is highly preferred.
• Able to self-direct toward individual milestones as part of team projects with a strong sense of responsibility, urgency, and high energy with a positive behavior.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across disciplines
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
• Fluent English
• Strong coordination, analytical, judgment, communication and problem-solving skill
• Knowledge of GMP
• High troubleshooting ability
• Good customer focus and teamwork coordination
• Experienced user of Office software as well as data bases.
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!