Voir tous les résultats
Quality Management System Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: An exceptional opportunity has become available for a dynamic Quality Management System Manager to be part of the Quality organization of the Pharma Manufacturing Plant in Mollet del Vallés (Barcelona/Spain). You will report directly to the Quality Department Head. Your purpose is to support site Operational and Quality areas. Likewise, this position must coordinate with other support areas such as Sourcing, IT, Business Operations, Human Resources, and everything related to the GMP activities. You will lead Health Authorities' inspections and Quality audits, change controls, GMP documentation, training, risk management, and quality indicators. You will ensure accurate compliance in the application of the Quality Management Systems indicated in the "tasks and responsibilities", under the principles of Safety Quality and Compliance Service Efficiency.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or other life or biological science.
- You have 7 – 10 years of proven experience in the area of Quality Assurance within the Industry Pharmaceutical or similar.
- You have experience in a leadership position, developing a team in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and the ability to communicate with impact.
- You exhibit business acumen in understanding cross-functional processes, requirements, and translating gaps into solutions: demonstrate interpersonal savvy and relationship management/networking skills: strong ability to deal with ambiguity and manage through difficult situations: excellent ability to delegate and effect change through others without direct involvement: exercise innovative tactics, solutions and encourage others to demonstrate.
- You have in-depth knowledge of GxP regulations and proven experience in conducting GMP inspections & audits.
- You have a notable knowledge of electronic management Systems, Trackwise, ManGo (or similar management system) and knowledge of risk management application.
- You are proficient in English.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!