Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Complete and coordinate customer surveys, questionnaires and quality data inquiries including custom customer reports.
- Coordinate and arrange customer audits with sales accounts and Operations teams. Support or coordinate internal audits for plants within China.
- Coordinate and prepare for customer audits of other global plants outside of China for China customers.
- Pull data to analyze and report quality metrics.
- Attend customer meetings for complaints and coordinate resolution to meet customer’s expectations.
- Attend customer meetings to support customer process issues and resolution.
- Provide technical support and direction to complaint investigators for customer quality issues. Support task forces for critical customer quality issues.
- Develop and support data and communication for Process Change Notification to local customers
- Prepare quality data package and present or support sales for new business opportunities
- Generate ad hoc reports, charts for management, charts for Quality Stand-downs and audits, and for customer inquiries.
- Take direction and implement improvements for quality performance proactive initiatives
- Support metrics and quality programs that enhance customer satisfaction to support Semiconductor Materials business development.
- Work closely with cross functional teams globally to achieve business and quality targets.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS Requirements; plus reference for the IATF 16949
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence interacting with customers
- Problem solving skills such as RCA, 8D, 5Why’s
- Familiarity with FMEA’s and Control Plans
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mind Manager, NWQA, SAP
- Knowledge of LIMS, 6 sigma a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!