Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be responsible for the technical transformation of the entire IoT and New Technologies and its complex software architectures, you will report directly to the Head of IoT and New Technologies. You will work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical designs and approaches for new product development. You will define best-in-class CI/CD management process. You will identify the technologies that would be used for the product and also recommend the development methodology and framework for the project. You will provide the overall design and structure of the application. You will build a solution that is easily configurable, deployable, and secure in a SaaS environment. You will participate in the design and development of product features and perform impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features. You will determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
Who you are:
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Java/JEE development.
- University degree in the IT field or relevant experience.
- Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/JBoss), Spring Framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security, etc.
- Preferably to have exposure to IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql, & Cloud deployments.
- Expertise in any one of the RDBMS
- Experience with coordination in a cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed teams.
- Strong communication skills, as you should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontations with team members, peers, and managers for the benefit of the product.
Salary starting from 3300 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!