Voir tous les résultats
Java Application Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc.
Preferable to have an exposure to IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql, & Cloud deployments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The technical architect will report in to Head of IoT and New Technologies.
• He/She will be responsible for Technical transformation of entire IoT and New Technologies and its complex software architectures.
• He/She will work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
• He/She should have hands on technologies(Mandatory)
• He/She should have strong experience in handling at least 2 Production & Support activities.
• He/She should have strong experience in SpringBoot and Microservices architectures
• Defining best in class CI/CD management process
• Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
• Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
• Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
• Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
• Participate in design and development of product features
• Determine, analyse and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
• Estimate the effort and time lines for features
• Perform impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features
• Should independently develop & deliver scoped features, identify & mitigate technical risks
• Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team
• Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed teams
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Mentoring developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
• Guiding the team in doing POCs and early risk assessments.
• Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
• Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of bachelor degree in any reputed institution
• Minimum 10+ years of experience of Java/JEE development experience
• JAVA, J2EE,Cloud deployments, SSL, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, NoSql
• Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc
• Expertise in any one of the RDBMS
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!