Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role:The capacity planner plays a crucial part steering the Supply and Planning team. This role defines and controls the production capacity of the site (in terms of processes, facilities and people), integrating inputs at different levels (e.g. standards, facilities, demand, process, resources, capacity…). This position is based in Tres Cantos (Madrid) with the possibility for hybrid work (up to an average of 40% remote)
- Strategic planning during the operational plan
- Develop, implement and analyze capacity models for facilities/processes and people planning
- Integration of the capacity models with the process and scheduling process (people planning)
- Simplify and improve current processes
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, Business/Economics, Technology & Digital, Supply & Logistics or related fields
- You are an organized, analytical, innovative and results-driven person.You have good skills for planning, process optimization, strategic vision, negotiation and problem solving.You know how to work individually, but also how to interact with other people and work as a team
- Good level of english and spanish, written and spoken
- Experience in planning and capacity management .Experience in Lean Six Sigma, project management and GMPs..Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.Experience with digital tools. Basic knowledge with ERP tools (such as SAP), advanced with Office and 365 (particularly excel) and experience with data analysis
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!