Voir tous les résultats
Membrane Mechanical Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Membrane Mechanical Engineer’s duties include chemical mixing, automated process skids, and batch & web processing.
The Membrane Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the performance, reliability and continuous improvement of all process equipment within the membrane manufacturing facility.
- Lead and execute new equipment/ safety/mechanical redesign projects.
- Evaluate and optimize the equipment Preventative Maintenance program.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve equipment down situations and drive corrective actions.
- Be responsible for the Process Safety Information, Mechanical Integrity and Process Hazard Analysis elements of the Process Safety Management program.
- Stand, bend, and twist throughout the day
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical engineering design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft, AutoCAD, and 3D modeling software (SolidWorks (preferred), Inventor).
- Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals and ability to apply this knowledge to manufacturing and machine design.
- Proven written and oral communication skills. Able to clearly communicate technical specifications, part dimensions, and tolerancing through drawings and other formats.
- Ability to perform advanced electro-mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting on all process equipment is preferred.
- Experience with Process Safety Management or Class 1 Division 1 rated areas.
- Experience with fluid handling skids and web handling equipment
- Excellent observational, linear thinking, and organizational skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.