Voir tous les résultats
cGMP Associate Production Scientist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Associate Production Scientist at MilliporeSigma is responsible for the manufacturing of active biopharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) Chemicals and bulk pharmaceuticals regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The Associate Scientist is responsible for following manufacturing protocols, consistent with and established according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and ensuring the accuracy of documentation.
- Perform production operations and responsibilities, potentially in the presence of the Customer, as well as effectively communicating production status to Manufacturing Supervision
- Provide technical leadership during the manufacturing process
- Acquire equipment and ensure cleaning protocols have been performed and logged
- Ensure production areas, chemicals, and equipment are staged and ready for production operations
- Perform necessary analytical tests and evaluate results during a production operation
- Advise chemical processors for critical, in-process decisions based on analytical results
- Write and revise Master Manufacturing Formulas
- Prepare and review Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with FDA and cGMP guidelines
12-hour overnight shift (6pm-630am)
Two-week rotation: Week 1 (Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday) Week 2 (Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other life science discipline
- 1+ year GMP experience
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Customer interaction potentially elevates the responsibilities of this position
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html