Voir tous les résultats
Senior Talent Sourcer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this newly created role, you will be in charge of identifying, attracting and assessing talents to join our growing organization. You will closely work with Recruiters and Line Managers and source talented and diverse candidates for open positions globally and proactively ensure a continual flow of prospects into our talent pipeline for future vacancies.
- Partner with Recruiters and Line Managers to understand the talent need and define a sourcing strategy (i.e. target list of companies, required experience level, hard and soft skills)
- Identify, approach and interview prospects and present shortlist to Recruiters
- Manage applicant tracking system, ensure accurate documentation and compliance with procedures, policies and regulations
- Proactively build and maintain talent pools via CRM and keep future prospects engaged
- Ensure adherence to DE&I objectives
- Develop and share know-how on tools and market trends, actively contribute to process improvements and to the development of the function overall
Who You Are:
- Bachelor´s degree plus 3 years experience in talent sourcing across regional markets and different skillsets, with the ability to source, engage and assess top talent
- Profound networking experience and skillful in using networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches etc.
- Expert knowledge in the usage of applicant tracking systems and CRMs
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external candidates
- Business proficiency in English, any additional Asian language considered a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but as part of an international, virtual team
- Strong service orientation, sense of urgency and quality
- High level of flexibility, creativity, pragmatism and personal drive
- Night Shift Schedule
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!