Voir tous les résultats
Senior Talent Sourcer (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role may be done up 100% remotely.
In this newly created role you will be in charge of identifying, attracting and assessing talents to join our growing organization. You will closely work with Recruiters and Line Managers and source talented and diverse candidates for open positions globally and proactively ensure a continual flow of prospects into our talent pipeline for future vacancies. Tasks include partnering with Recruiters and Managers to understand the talent need and define a sourcing strategy (i.e. target list of companies, required experience level, hard and soft skills), identifing, approaching and interviewing candidates and present shortlist to Recruiters; proactively building and maintaining talent pools via CRM and keep future prospects engaged.
Additionally you will manage applicant tracking system, ensure accurate documentation and compliance with procedures, policies and regulations. You will also develop and share know-how on tools and market trends, actively contribute to process improvements and to the development of the function overall.
Who you are
- Bachelor´s degree plus 3 years experience in talent sourcing across regional markets and different skills, with the ability to source, engage and assess top talent
- Profound networking experience and resourceful in using networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches etc.
- Experience in usage of applicant tracking systems and CRMs
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal customers as well as external candidates
- Business proficiency in English, any additional European language considered a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with strong organizational and documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but as part of an international, virtual team
- Strong service orientation, sense of urgency and quality along with high level of flexibility, creativity, pragmatism and personal drive
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!