Voir tous les résultats
Junior Talent Sourcer EMEA (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role may be done up to 100% remotely.
In this newly created role you will be in charge of identifying and attracting talents to join our thriving organization. You will closely work with Recruiters and source talented and diverse candidates for open positions globally and proactively ensure a continual flow of prospects into our talent pipeline for future vacancies. Tasks include partnering with Recruiters and Line Managers to understand the talent need and work along the defined sourcing strategy (i.e. target list of companies, required experience level, hard and soft skills).
You will also identify and approach prospects and present longlist to Senior Talent Sourcer along with running applicant tracking system, ensuring accurate documentation and compliancing with procedures, policies and regulations. We would ask to focus on building and maintaining talent pools via CRM and keeping future prospects engaged, ensure adherence to DE&I objectives. You can expect developing and sharing know-how on tools and market trends, actively contribute to process improvements and to the development of the function overall.
Who you are
- At least 1 year of experience in talent sourcing including networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches etc.
- Knowledge in the usage of applicant tracking systems and CRMs desirable
- Business proficiency in English, any additional European language considered a plus
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail as well as solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but as part of an international, virtual team
- Strong service orientation, sense of urgency and quality
- High level of flexibility, creativity, pragmatism and personal drive
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!