Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As a senior researcher, the role is to develop materials to meet customer’s requirements on new products or applications for key display customers in Taiwan. In addition, the position will closely cooperate with account managers to introduce and promote new products to customers and conduct trouble shooting for existing products.
The Senior Researcher is responsible for:
- Product development: Develop new materials to meet customer requests and future display technology. Cooperate with global R&D across countries to initiate new materials development.
- Customer Support: Modify sample formulation and conduct lab functional tests to improve existing product performance. Conduct troubleshooting and lab simulation to resolve customer issue & claims.
- Project Management: Track progress of customer project by effective communication with customers. Coordinate product development schedule and accomplish corresponding project.
- Collaboration: Coordinate the activities among different functional teams (supply chain, R&D, production, and QA/QC) to launch new products and resolve customer issues and implement complex project.
- Lab and training support: Survey and propose new equipment/material for RD LAB function expansion. Conduct technical presentation, training for customers and internal teams.
- Master’s/Doctoral degree in chemistry, chemical engineering and material science or allied fields.
- At least three years professional experience in Display or Semiconductor related industrials.
- Experience in patterning materials development (e.g., photoresist or dielectrics materials) and hand-on skills in lithographic process will be the plus.
- Have a passion to win and deep curiosity for learning and problem solving.
- Fluent speaking, reading, and writing in English and Chinese.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!