Voir tous les résultats
Senior Account Manager AUT (m/f/d)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Senior Account Manager is an experienced field based commercial role selling BioReliance Contract Testing Service (Analytical and Biosafety Testing Services) to customers across the German speaking areas region (DACH region).
You understand the industry well and proactively identify and understand client needs to potentially impact organizational results. Contract Testing Services (CTS) is the world's largest service provider of pharma and biopharma GMP manufacturing and analytical & biologics safety testing.
Exceptional industry knowledge and sales skills are required to promote and sell in the territory to achieve or exceed the sales targets. You would be able to work remotely while proactively driving growth in the sales territory, by being highly self-motivated, assertive, and well organized, with excellent time management. You would be able to build relationships, communicate clearly and be collaborative.
Your top 3 tasks are to ensure quarterly and annual target is achieved by gaining and maintaining market share through competitive conversions, customer expansions and timely reaction to customer inquiries then develop a detailed strategic plan to manage your territory by maintaining, protecting, seeding your business for both short- and long-term revenue growth and finally lead and organize internal business partners meeting to provide input, direction on content, customer needs/drivers, audience profile, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or related Life Science discipline
- Years of experience selling services to pharma and biopharma companies, supporting biologic molecular productions
- Full understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes and testing services associated to unit operation
- Ability to generate accurate business forecasts, understand pricing and can articulate value all while effectively using negotiation tactics to increase wallet share .
- Uses skillful questioning to draw out information for diagnosing a situation and anticipates areas of conflict, manages disagreement, and works toward resolution
- Self-reliant and self-directed with the ability to effectively identify problems and create resolutions internally (PM, Ops, etc.) and externally.
- Looks at our business globally – works to understand the local impact of a territory across a global account network, Client partners/CDMOs and puts actions in globally
The annual salary depends on your qualifications and previous experience, the salary range for this position starts at €65,000.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!