Voir tous les résultats
Senior Analyst R&D Finance Controlling Healthcare
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In the role of Senior Analyst, R&D Healthcare you will be supporting our Business Partners in different R&D Functions and projects by turning their financial and non-financial data into actionable insights and enable data driven decision making. You will also be instrumental in driving the efficiency of our internal and business facing processes, thereby delivering our Next-Gen Controlling ambitions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the consolidation and analytics of R&D financials. Translate insights into an actionable storyline for stakeholders in R&D as well as in the finance organization
- Actively drive of our ambition to digitize R&D Controlling processes and collaborate with relevant expert teams to continuously advance our financial systems landscape
- Continuously look to improve our R&D Controlling processes, drive simplification and support change initiatives
- Develop a good understanding of the Drug Development Process and grow into a business partnering role
- Connect with stakeholders across the organization to break down silos, share best practices and drive the High Impact Culture mindset across the organization
Who you are:
- University degree (preferably masters) in Accounting, Finance
- 3-4 years experience in Controlling and Accounting at functional and corporate level with proven Experience in automation, consolidation, and other financial systems
- Robust skills in PowerPoint, Data Visualization, PowerBi, Tableau, and other IT applications
- Creativity to be able to design and implement completely new ideas, such as process automation, business intelligence solutions, etc.
- Ability to structure and simplify complex technical details for communication and discussion with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills and collaborative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and still delivering high accuracy
- Passion for technology, strong system skills (ERP e.g. SAP, Data Modelling, Reporting e.g. Tableau) and willingness to independently advance your system skills
- Strong inclination to develop as a Business Finance partner and develop skillsets as you grow in the role.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!