Voir tous les résultats
Expert HR SF
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
HR Analytics and tools – Service Application Consultant (SDM)
The Senior Application Consultant is responsible for managing end-to-end service for the relevant integrated solutions used by Merck. He is a key member of the Group Applications COE based in our Technology Center in India. Responsible for governing the day-to-day service executed by our IT external strategic providers, he/she will be the solution delivery manager in charge. By this, he will ensure new application evolutions are in line with platform standards. With a special focus on integration to HR Analytics solution and other HR Tools, processes and their integration across systems, he/she will contribute to state-of-the-art technical project delivery implementations leading the application evolutions into successful transformation in productive mode. For this, he/she will closely work with the HR Solutions owners groups (rewards, talents, people analytics, governance) based in different worldwide locations.
In this role we see a strong focus on understanding of the Merck HR Analytics and Chat Bot solutions and relevant business processes (HR statistical, reporting, workflows, HR data structure), the alignment and consulting of the business during projects and change requests, proactive quality control of deliverables form external partners and the transition of new solutions to the application support teams.
Who you are
- Bachelor/Masters degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 7-10 years’ experience, including a min. of 4 years of HR Analytics or SuccessFactors Reporting
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- SAP SuccessFactors certification is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders, coordinate actions and act autonomously
- Successfactor Embedded Analytics with experience on ORD/CANVAS and BIRT
- Ease of working in matrix environment and “own” end to end solution delivery
- Ability to bridge user requirements from non-technical partners into IT deliveries
- Ability to prepare functional/technical specifications eg workflows, metrics
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- At least 3 Previous implementations of Integration of various systems
- Knowledge in SAP PI or integration tool, development experience of interfaces (API development)
- Good knowledge of integration principles: employees, SSO, learning contents
- Knowledge of HR Chatbot tools eg HR Digital ChatBot (Cognigy)
- Can lead Application Support team to success
- Good understanding of development principles. ITIL certification is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.