Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Senior Program Manager within the Strategy and Transformation team, you are a critical business partner for the Separation & Instruments cluster. You will contribute to the execution of the Life Science strategy by driving definition, planning and execution of strategic projects, thus preparing the sites within the cluster to meet future business requirements. You will be responsible for setting up new plants or transferring technology / know-how from one site to another.
You will be accountable for the execution of strategic projects on time, on cost and within scope. The projects are usually of a complex nature (multi-year, >>20M€ value) and will involve a larger number of international stakeholders within different functions and levels. You will manage all workstream leads, as well as internal and external resources required to accomplish the project activities. At the same time, you ensure a proper reporting to the upper management and other stakeholders.
The position is located at our Cork facility in Ireland, and may require international travel up to 20% of your time.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on engineering or science ; ideally completed with an MBA
- 8+ years of professional experience
- PMP certified or similar project management certification
- Experience including managing projects of significant size and high complexity
- Ability to effectively identify, manage and develop efficient project teams and to set realistic, challenging objectives for the project team
- Demonstrated experience in Operations or Support functions (manufacturing, assembly process, technology transfers)
- Ability to analyze complex situations to develop solutions
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!