Voir tous les résultats
Senior Analyst - Content Writer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Senior Analyst, Digital content Development
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Support and drive the Digital execution projects for the Advanced Analytical portfolio of the Science & Lab Solutions Global team. The Job role includes the following activities:
- Research, evaluate, develop and optimize scientific and marketing content for the company’s Life science product portfolio. The content will be used on the company’s e-commerce website to attract more visitors, help the customers make their purchase decisions and enhance the user experience.
- Create/Optimize the website pages content (Product Detail Pages, Category, Campaign, Application, Service pages, etc.), Scientific content like Application notes, Technical Articles & Protocols, etc.
- Strategic support (for eg, keywords & content) to promote the products through different channels, such as Paid Search, Programmatic ads, Social Media etc.
- Collaborate with the Digital & e-Commerce team, Product Managers, Marketing Communication teams, etc. to drive the projects
- Masters/Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences (Analytical/General Chemistry) with 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing/ Digital Content Writing/e-business/ Marcom etc.
- Preferably having experience working in a Matrix organization for minimum 2 years
- Lab experience is desirable
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong English writing skills with a proven track record of producing high-quality scientific and/or marketing content for a global audience
- Overall understanding of the Marketing funnel and Customer buying journey
- Familiarity with Life Science Industries and broad knowledge of the customer base
- Good understanding of the buyer persona
- Experience with different Digital marketing/SEO tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, etc.
- Comfortable with Data analysis, using Performance dashboards, Sales reports, and market Insights, is preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in problem-solving, planning & execution, business acumen, customer orientation, and high-impact communication
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Good team player & quick learner
- Curious to learn & explore different opportunities to achieve the business objectives
NOTE- Position is based in SBS, Bangalore
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!