Voir tous les résultats
Project Manager f/m Life Science New Product Development
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role as Life Science Project Manager f/m is to manage the new product development projects in an innovation context meeting customer, time, quality, and costs requirements. You develop strong relationships with the Project Management Office colleagues (Project Managers and Portfolio Managers), R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finances, and other stakeholders. You provide clear communication of the overall project scope, timing, funding requirements and resource analysis to the sponsors and stakeholders. You manage the project risks and associated mitigation/contingency plans and communicate them to the sponsors as appropriated. You manage the project issues, defining the adequate plan of action and escalating to the sponsors/stakeholders for buy-in. You facilitate the decision-making process within and outside the project team.
As Project Manager you lead the cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization, through to lessons learned and closeout of project following our values and processes. You develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization.
The position is based in Molsheim (Strasbourg Area), France with potential regular (twice-a-month) business trips to Paris, France.
Who you are:
- Master or Engineer’s degree in mechanical, biology, pharma, or chemistry.
- 5-years minimal experience in project management, ideally in pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Experience in robotics & automation and/or digital solutions development would be a plus.
- Project Management education, training and/or CAPM® or PMP® certification would be an asset.
- Knowledge of project management tools and software (MS Project, SharePoint, Teams, Klaxoon, etc.).
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for / deliver results.
- Autonomous and forward-looking with leadership skill.
- Supportive and team player.
- Fluent in French & English (oral and written).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!