Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Manufacturing Supervisor at MilliporeSigma will:
- Assist in the selection process of candidates in a manner consistent with company policies
- Ensure direct reports are trained for the tasks and procedures assigned and have access to proper equipment
- Lead and motivate through positive reinforcement, encouragement, example, and communication of company values
- Quickly resolve personnel conflicts and problems as they arise
- Ensure skills and knowledge development occurs to allow employees to maximize performance in their current positions
- Encourage and assist development toward individual career objectives or potential consistent with company needs
- Provide guidance, additional training, and development opportunities
- Ensure information is passed on to direct reports in a timely fashion
- Evaluate employee performance and provide timely feedback
- Communicate information to other groups or individuals to ensure company objectives are met
- Encourage collaboration between subordinates and other groups
- Organize the group’s efforts and oversee production processes
- Schedule tasks and processes to meet department and company objectives
- Ensure resources are available when needed, which may include production of more difficult products and/or scale up of processes
- Pro-actively review “Safety Procedures”, MPR’s, MMP’s, MMF’s Operating Procedures, etc. for inconsistencies and errors and modify as appropriate in a timely manner
- Identify, evaluate, and implement process improvements and expand group’s abilities through subordinates.
- Identify, evaluate, implement PDSA’s, and support the company’s 5S system
- Create/maintain positive pro-active approach toward quality compliance and safety
- Ensure group maintains acceptable housekeeping to meet company standard
- Report incidents, assist in investigating causes, and follow up with appropriate actions
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other life science discipline
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Experience leading, training and/or motivating people
- 3+ years’ manufacturing production or R&D experience
- Project management and/or planning & scheduling experience
- SAP experience
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and coordinate employee activities, as well as deal with any disciplinary issues
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and across functional groups
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.