Voir tous les résultats
Global Marketing Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your Role: This global marketing position is responsible for developing and managing products within the Organometallic (OM) platform, part of the Thin Films Business Field. The primary focus of this role is to serve as the commercial lead to develop and execute cohesive and profitable strategies for new and existing products focused on revenue growth, profit generation, and strengthening market position for the assigned segments.
Strong interpersonal, organization and technical skills are required for success in this marketing role. The position requires the ability to effectively work across a matrixed organization and support close collaborations with many groups that functionally support the OM platform, such as Technology, Customer Application (CAS), OEM teams, Sales, Integrated Supply Chain, EH&S, Strategic Sourcing, and Customer Service.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Leadership of new or mature OM precursors within the assigned market segments to maximize profitability and meet or exceed the business objectives including P&L responsibilities
- Prioritize and support new application opportunities that are identified by the customer facing organization based on technology, supply capabilities, customer requirements and business sustainability criteria such as IP.
- Define targets for capacity, cost, and quality for major capital projects that are required for the different product lines.
The Global Market Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Identify new product opportunities through close collaborations with our strategic customers and OEM development partners. Work with Application and Sales teams to maintain and grow these relationships.
- Commercially lead the development, positioning, and adoption of new products with intimate collaboration with R&D team. Prioritize innovation driven solutions for the precursor and container portfolio to address OEM and customer requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market trends and competitive landscape (i.e., new product introductions, strategic alliances, intellectual property, etc.) that helps to further define our product differentiation and development strategy.
- Develop new product pricing strategies to assure profitable growth for the portfolio, by leveraging understanding of the product attributes, benefits to the customer and application, and competitors’ offerings in conjunction with internally developed costing.
- Develop analytically derived market plans that are based on customer inputs, market trends, competitive intelligence as well as forecasts by industry analysts.
- Effectively lead, motivate, support, train, and guide cross functional teams, for the successful implementation of market plan.
- Effective use of the Accolade portfolio management system to monitor and document new product performance vs. milestones. Assure all the requirements for a commercialized product are met prior to launch.
- Work closely with and influence product management, operations, and engineering teams to increase productivity of manufacturing assets, and to ensure investments match the capacity, cost, and quality needs forecasted for each product.
- Develop marketing and communication plans for program advancement. This should include presentation materials, managing our presence at conferences and use of web-based communications.
- Closely working with strategic sourcing to ensure reliable material supply and develop strategic suppliers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering background is required with advanced degree and/or MBA preferred
- More than 5 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry. Hands-on experience in technical marketing, commercial negotiations, account management, business planning, strategy development and execution is a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to learn in a technical industry
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills, especially across a matrix and global organization.
- Solid project management skills; proven ability to motivate team members from various support groups.
- Ability to execute and document changes to ensure alignments across different functions.
- Ability to analyze complicated data sets and maintain data integrity.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!