Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Graphic designer will be responsible for developing both internal and external creatives for the Marketing and Corporate commucnaitons teams. The Graphic designer position collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders to meet the needs of organization. He/She should have the ability to handle projects from concept to completion individually and collaborate with an extended team for larger projects.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Graphic designer will design and produce marketing materials including, but not limited to – digital graphics, UI design, digital advertisements, banners, animations, and PowerPoint presentations that reflect the brand’s image. Partners with stakeholders as part of a project team providing design and conceptualization solutions pertaining to deliverables. Monitors the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives, and provides continuous communication to the stakeholders regarding ongoing projects, status updates, and documentation. This role will respond to requests from colleagues at all levels of the organization, and clearly communicate the details of projects within their workflows to aid the Internal and external communication team with brand-adherent creatives. Implement project needs and translate the information into effective, on-brand designs to meet project goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Very Creative, a keen eye for detail, knowledge of the latest design trends
- Worked in a design agency
- Experienced in working on Digital creatives
- Good communication skills
- Education in Visual Communication Design is an advantage
- Creates assets, banners, and other digital collateral.
- Create Graphics - Static, Video, and GIFs
- Research New trends & Ideas and Best practices
- Deliver High-quality brand compliant visual content as per Content requirement
- Video skills are an advantage
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3-5 years (Preferred)
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in branding, illustration, iconography, infographics
- Good aesthetic sense, sense of layout, Fonts, and colors
- Worked for e-commerce companies or digital branding and design firms
- working knowledge with MS Office365 and online collaborative software
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Resourcefulness coupled with great problem-solving skills, both on your own and as part of a team
- Basic HTML knowledge is added advantage (keen to learn)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform well in both individual and team environments
- Ability to perform under pressure and short timelines
- Self-managing, deadline-driven
- Exhibits a positive attitude, strong work ethic, neatness, and punctuality.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!