Voir tous les résultats
Process Excellence Engineer
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
We are seeking an engineer who is capable of effectively leveraging their knowledge and experience in product development and quality systems to deliver products (photoresists, coatings, ancillaries) to customers in the semiconductor industry. Job responsibilities include:
- Manufacture different products throughout their life cycle, including scaling batches, issuing batch sheets, approving batches to package, and handling any customer inquiries
- Dissect, analyze, and modify formulations to address specific customer needs
- Perform statistical analysis of data to prepare and maintain product SPC charts
- Document material and process changes using quality systems
- Improve existing manufacturing process flow for responsible product lines
- Summarize results and prepare written and verbal technical reports or presentations
- Interact with personnel from various functions, including R&D, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Supply Chain
- Perform hands-on laboratory investigations to prepare lab-scale batches
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or other scientific or technical discipline
- 1+ years hands-on chemical laboratory experience in an industrial environment
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or other technical discipline with hands-on chemical laboratory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using statistics and statistical process control
- Experience using quality systems
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with Python, SQL and VBA
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.