Voir tous les résultats
Customer Excellence Specialist 12 month FTC
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Customer Excellence Specialist to join the Nordics team within our Irvine site. As a Commercial Service Specialist, you are the entry point for commercial and regulatory issues from our internal and external customers. You will work in close collaboration with Sales, Supply chain and other functional areas globally to offer outstanding Customer Service. You are responsible for processing all requests for quotations in close collaboration with Sales, you are in charge of processing requests for all types of business documentation for our customers, such as brochures, product listings. You will process orders, check stock availability/shipping status, check the customer pricing, prepare and process the returns of the goods for a credit or replacement. In Return, we offer a generous salary and some excellent employee benefits.The position is limited, for a 12-months contract
Who you are:
- Previous experience within a commercial sales/customer oriented environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and provide accurate data in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and changing environment
- Good teamwork ability
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office, Outlook, SFDC, experience with SAP would be highly beneficial
- Ability to work creatively and on own initiative
- Previous experience working in a Life Science industry would be helpful, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
- Proficiency in a second language would be advantageous (Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!