Voir tous les résultats
IT Senior Expert Quality & Compliance Apps. (all genders) - full-time/part-time
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Depending on your experience and skills, you will take increasing responsibility in a team that is in charge to implement and run the major global IT systems with a focus on Quality in Operations. In cooperation with the team, you will support or manage the implementation of projects and interact with infrastructure teams, vendors, and offshore application experts. You will provide high-level technical support and consultancy for defined applications to our stakeholders, e.g. analyze requirements to recommend the best implementation approach to the business or take over technical implementation tasks such as system configuration, reporting, or interface development. You keep the system and project-related documentation up to date and create system documentation such as technical specifications. Furthermore, you will guide interns to perform project or service tasks, assume governance responsibilities in the team and share your insights with the team regularly.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of professional experience in the industry
- Masters in information technology, natural science, or similar educational grade
- Demonstratable significant software admin and implementation skills in digital quality or document management systems of any kind (Cara (Generis), Documentum, Trackwise, Veeva, LIMS, or others)
- Solid understanding of GxP regulations in the context of electronic systems
- Solid hands-on technical IT-related skills such as web service APIs, REST, Java, JSON, Python, SQL, and ETL Tools such as Talend
- Profound understanding of RDMBS, ideally experience with Elastic Search or other non-SQL databases
- Good understanding of service desk and service delivery-related processes, ideally ITIL and COBIT training
- Customer-oriented attitude and the ability to address technical and non-technical issues in a friendly and positive manner
- Good understanding of industry-standard approaches to unit testing and integration testing
- Ideally knowledge of business processes in the life science or healthcare industry related to Quality, Operations, or Supply Chain
- German working proficiency is a must
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!