Voir tous les résultats
R2P (Reward to Pay) Analyst / Group Fuction (Tokyo)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: R2P Analyst
Work location: Tokyo office
Report to: Head of R2P Japan
Direct report: 0 (single contributor)
Team structure: 1 Manager, 5 Payroll and Benefits Admin specialists, 2 Haken staff
- Prepare Payroll data and review payroll calculation result of salary, bonus and retirement allowance for multiple entities
- Review and process income tax and resident tax, social insurance payment
- Update and maintain payroll data to make sure 100% accuracy.
- Capture data related to payroll data/information into appropriate systems as necessary.
- Create and Review Finance Report including accrual data
- Review time and attendance data for payroll calculation
- Prepare information and documents for internal and external authorities for audit purposes.
- Handling employee inquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool).
- Lead process improvement projects as and when required.
- Be the point of contact for payroll-related issues and act as a credible internal specialist
- Implement new or changing existing process to improve accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Actively participate to the deployment/implementation of new payroll process and tool
- Work closely with HR Business partner, Finance, General Affairs and Payroll vendor
- +5 years of relevant experience in human resources administrative management including payroll and Benefit
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, positive and flexible mindset
- Operate independently and take ownership for your area of responsibility.
- Ability to design / amend service processes
- General knowledge of Japan Labor Laws and practices.
- Fluent in Japanese and basic above in English
- Have experience in HR Operation in Global Company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge and skill of MS office (Excel, Word, etc.)
Recruiting Contact: Fang LIU
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!