Voir tous les résultats
Solution Architect-SAP QM/PP
在默克我們企業，的職業生涯是一段不斷探索的旅程：我們約 60,300 名員工正透過新一代的先進醫療保健、生命科學與電子科技，塑造全球的生活、工作和娛樂方式。350 多年的歷史與遍及全球的軌跡，我們熱切地推動我們的好奇心，以便找到創新和充滿活力的方式來改善他人的生活。
- Provide the technical solutions and ensures that technical solution is meeting the business requirements for Change request and follow up Quattro implementation and development guideline.
- Detailed knowledge of Application area and Business to understand integrated processes across modules
Responsible, along with the Process Owner, BPA, COE, to maintain integrity of the “Quattro” template – One solution for the same PM requirements.
- Advises on technology changes and enhancements – bringing to the attention of the Process and Business Owners
- Partners with the Business Process Owner Organisation, BPA, COE to translate URS proposals into BTS (concept and implementation)
- Implement and Build the solutions based on agreed BTS, BFRS, BRS to deliver the CR and Project.
- Work with other applications to deliver E2E solution and technical alignment.
- Support technical Cut-over and Go-live activities according to project plan
- Defines and conducts quality checks (technical documentation, Quality, Assessment, Prototyping, Deployment, Go-live and lessons learnt)
- Secure proper handover from project to Solution Architect Team and AMS.
- Check Quality and approves processes on HPALM, developments and execution of HPALM testing cycle.
- Urgent support delivered CR/Project issues and supporting CTS on knowledge transfer
- Make sure Security control in place; High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- Monthly status review; and objective setting and performance review with COE team.
- Supporting cross-streams and related eco-system is required on demand.
- During the work-we have to get the E2E interface or knowledge to support the troubleshooting.
- As the role will be flexible on project implementation-role from solution architecture to technical project manager in CoE team also we might need to support daily issues while facing the user escalation.
Who you are:
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience within QM/PP Modules.
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Good knowledge of Interface technical(BAPI, BADI, User exists, ABAP code, RFC connection, Web services etc).
- Full implementation cycle and post maintenance is preferred
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules and interfacing applications including Commercial/3rd Party Logistics/Carriers so on.
- Experience in industries including chemical and pharmaceutical.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and remote team.
- High motivate self-learning and self-development. Willing to team-work. Suggest improvement on technical.
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as QM/PP.
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code, especially on interface knowledge and performance tuning.
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations preferred.