Voir tous les résultats
Production Planning SAP LKU
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to your current manager with a dotted line to the Filtration 2.0 SAP Site Next Lead the Forecast to Plan Local Key User is responsible for deploying the SAP Production Planning module and working with the overall LKU community to ensure a successful go-live.
Provide knowledge in site-specific / local requirements – act as single point of contact for the legacy system while having Strong collaboration with the Planning team with the Jaffrey site in New Hampshire. You will Drive business decisions in your respective area of expertise to help define the solution and Complete process mapping for processes involving Oracle interaction - stand alone and end to end processes
- Act as Single Point of Contact for Roles and Authorizations for your work stream
- Mapping of current to future authorization requirements
- Participate in a site risk assessment ensuring any potential gaps and / or processes are highlighted
- Execute relevant test scripts during Business Acceptance Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Train end users to ensure site is fully prepared for go-live
- Create and / or update documentation ensuring all documents are effective in ManGo prior to go-live
- Successful and timely completion of the project tasks assigned to you
- Collaborating with and leveraging off other sites using SAP NEXT to ensure best practices are being used
- Become an integral part of the wider SAP NEXT team
- Focus on speed and simplicity in the module, ensuring mandatory master data is completed and loaded into SAP
Who you are
- Third Level Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in a pharma/medical device or similar industry with an established track record
- Working knowledge of validation systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning, communication, and team leadership skills
- Proven ability to work as a member of a larger project leadership team
- Excellent use of initiative and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Effective presentation and communication skills- both written and verbal
- Knowledge of computer system and practices
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!