Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Purpose of This Role
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
The Value You Deliver (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Partner with customer stakeholders to create business value.
- Collaborate with teammates to create business value.
- Build quality into the software from the ground to create Business value.
- Engage with the Team for Delivery of the product.
- Take initiative and innovate relentlessly to create business value.
- Conduct user interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
- Prepare BRD, SRS , based on Use Cases and Use Case Diagrams
- Design Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and web-page mock ups using modelling tools
- Lead requirements review sessions of requirements with end-users, created process flowcharts for reference data
- Detailed documentation of business and system requirements, process flows, and data models and convert the system needs into Vision Documents, Business Process Flows, Use Cases, and Non Functional Requirements
- Work with QA team in identifying test cases/test data and lead the business team for UAT
- Perform validations of the newly developed features to make sure developed features matches the requirement
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance) Testing. Provide end user training and extensive go-live assistance to users
The Skills That Are Key To This Role
- You should have experience in Web applications and platforms
- You should have experience in using Visio or other modelling tool to prepare Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and UML
- You should have experience in Predictive (Waterfall) and Adaptive (Agile) based requirement gathering and elicitation.
- You should have experience in JIRA Project management tool
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Should have knowledge in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- You should have experience in working with distributed teams in different time-zones
- You should have strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- You should possess good written and verbal communication
- You should possess excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
- You have passion for technology with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
- JIRA & JAMA tool for requirement management
- GAMP/GxP knowledge
- Life science domain knowledge
- Worked in AI/ML or IoT projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Any Graduate
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!