Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Position: Supply Chain Analyst, SBS ISCO Reporting & Analytics
The ISCO Reporting & Analytics team, within the organisation, is responsible for identifying data and empowering business users with actionable insights to improve operational performance and process efficiencies. The skills mix of this team is a blend of an exhaustive knowledge of supply chain concepts, data analysis, data science and diverse problem-solving capabilities.
The team uses an extensive list of reporting and analytics tools & data lakes including but not limited to AERA, Qliksense, Palantir, PowerBI, Python, SQL, R and BI platforms, to work on sparse as well as big datasets and perform advanced analysis on key initiatives and metrics to recommend actions that will increase efficiencies/reduce costs/drive revenue across the supply chain.
The Supply Chain Analyst of the LS ISCO Reporting & Analytics team, would be based out of Bangalore, India and will be supporting a range of initiatives of the MilliporeSigma Supply Chain team (who are primarily based out of Jaffrey, USA) by providing critical assessment of historical performance, data analysis to identify trends and themes, and statistical review of business projections.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 3+ years of work experience in Python programming, Advanced SQL and relational databases or Power BI including Power Queries
- 3+ years of work experience with data visualization tools like Power BI
- 3+ years of work experience with Advanced Excel, VBA
- Proficiency with SAP
- High familiarity with statistical algorithms and strong exposure to Python in previous work assignments.
- Analyze plant demand forecast and historical performance data to determine manufacturing plan
- Deliver a monthly supply schedule to manufacturing execution that accounts for projected demand and plant capacity balanced against the need to achieve customer delivery requirements
- Conduct detailed statistical analysis of RM, WIP and FG inventory weekly
- Work closely with Procurement, Internal Suppliers, Engineering and Logistics to provide recommendations to address negative trends
- Provide input into the monthly S&OP supply review
- Present the key supply chain metrics to cross functional team and support in the creation of presentation materials
- Perform detailed analysis to manage and support supply chain decision making (e.g. product allocation decisions)
- Support the Head of Production Planning on special data analysis and other cluster related projects, as business needs dictate
- Should have knowledge to perform Data cleaning, Data-preprocessing and Data Wrangling using Python
- Knowledge of python libraries like matPlotLib, numPY, scikit etc
- Can create relational database models using SQL programming and can author SQL Statements and clauses to manipulate data
- Can connect, prepare and blend data from different data sources, like databases and flat files
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions to business problems using data processing, data visualization and graphical data analysis.
- Working knowledge of Statistical principles (correlations, distributions, regressions, variance) and models to create new theories and products and data modeling.
- Ability to identify areas where the optimization can be efficient.
- Should have knowledge to develop and improve current data capabilities and supply chain analytics, helping to define the big questions and propose solutions
- Demonstrate effective organization and project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Should have knowledge to identify and lead continuous improvement efforts, using appropriate Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Provide ERP integration support through reporting and validation
- Automate recurring reports using SQL and Python scripting and visualize them on PowerBI primarily or any other data visualization tools
- Hands on with statistical and regression analysis
- Query optimization, execution plan and performance tuning of queries for better performance in SQL.
- Utilize problem-solving mindset, teamwork ability, first time right data reporting submissions and error free statistical data assessment.
- Effectively communicate with the materials management, production planning teams, and other stakeholder departments
- Solve a range of straightforward problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a moderate level of guidance
- Analyze information and possible solutions then clearly communicates findings and recommendations
- Understand how the team integrates within the business to achieve overall objectives of the area and build knowledge of the organization, processes, customers, and key business drivers
- Impact team effectiveness through quality of own work and the work of others in the team
- Work independently within established guidelines and policies
- Maintain a satisfactory training record in accordance with company policies
- Provide informal guidance and support to new team members about the procedures to follow and the specific tasks required to perform the job effectively.
- Explain complex information to others in clear, concise ways in various communication formats
- Support efforts to drive and achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Attend weekly cross functional team meetings, including but not limited to; daily production meeting, weekly holds meeting, material staff meetings and S&OP supply review.
- Provide guidance and support to other Supply Chain Planning and Operations personnel as needed
- Produce and maintain standard ERP reporting for the materials management and production planning organizations
- Act as a subject matter expert for the site ERP system and formulates elaborate reporting and trending analysis to solve everyday challenges
- Use sound interpersonal skills to interact across business areas
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Business, or other discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in procurement, production, planning and/or other supply chain position
- Knowledgeable in master scheduling, production planning and detailed scheduling.
- Experience dealing with large amounts of complex data and customer focus
- proficient in the practical application of MRP logic, scheduling logic, capacity planning, input/output control, product structures, routings, and standards maintenance
- APICS/ASCM certification
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate actively and work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt to new analytical toolsets independently & train others as per the need.
- Strong ability to persuade, inform, influence others based on findings
- A proven track record of taking complex results and communicating them to business stakeholders in an easily understood yet professional and impactful way.
- Strong problem-solving skills analytical and creative thinker, ability to dissect, analyze and solve complex problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate leadership style, as well as working independently at times, to meet tight deadlines.