Voir tous les résultats
Rich Media Designer/Developer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The EMD Digital Marketing team in Burlington, MA is responsible for maintaining and accelerating our industry-leading position in eCommerce and digital customer acquisition. This department works cross functionally with UX/UI, web design, data science, digital content, and analytics teams as well as numerous business stakeholders. We are looking for a talented Rich Media Designer/Developer who can transform and scale our rich media capabilities in display, social, video, mobile and email advertising platforms, as well as with connected customer platforms. Responsibilities will focus on the design, production, and innovation of our media capabilities as they relate to digital advertising and customer acquisition – this includes creating HTML5 rich media templates, interactive email designs, rebranding and editing video content, and repurposing a large repository of existing static assets into animated and engaging digital experiences.
Who you are:
You are a Creative Technologist who is passionate about designing impactful digital media and advertising concepts. You have a hybrid skill set that is well-versed in rich media technology, animation, and coding, but you also have an eye for creative design and customer experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate is resourceful and proactive, as you will have the autonomy to craft your own design concepts based on the needs of the business in many cases. Open to candidates located in the Burlington, MA or St. Louis, MO areas.
- Associates Degree
- A portfolio or examples of previous work
- 5+ years working in graphic design, web design, digital design, multimedia design, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, CSS
- 2+ years of experience in 2D animation, motion graphics, and/or audio & video
- Expert knowledge of technical specifications and formats for digital media
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team, and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in photo editing, layout, typography, and illustration
- Experience working within large corporate branding requirements
- Experience developing creative for social media
- Working knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing
- Familiarity with digital advertising standards
- Experience working with Google Marketing Platform (programmatic display/video)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working directly with marketing stakeholders
- Knowledge of Creative Automation platforms and/or Dynamic Creative Optimization platforms a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.