A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Analyze, specify, configure, test, document and implement global IS solutions in a SAP PS-CAPEX module to meet business requirements, applying standard functionality wherever possible. Mentor Functional Analysts and lead small scale projects.
Degree level or industry experience equivalency
Courses related to area of responsibility and project management
Requires 5 plus years experience in delivering solutions within the SAP Plant Maintenance module. Must have direct configuration and design experience in the PM area in an ECC system.
ADDITIONAL SAP TECHNICAL NEEDS:
- 6+ years of SAP PS-CAPEX experiance.
- Expertise in PS and IM integration points with FICO, CATS, HCM, MM and others
- Strong knowledge of Capital Investment project concepts and configuration.
- Minimum 5 years of implementation projects in SAP PS and IM projects.
- Minimum of 2 full cycle implementations experience in SAP PS and IM
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation
- Analyse and map clients business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy client needs
- Good knowledge of SAP integration to Core ECC desirable
- Experience with IM and PS Suite business processes and various related industry experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Business Analysis (meet with key users to understand requirements, build global process maps)
- Design and Configuration (build blueprints and ensure global approach, use standard functionalities whenever possible, create specifications for development, validate specifications with key users, configure system)
- Testing and Implementation (perform unit tests and write technical documentation following the IS standards, ensure knowledge transfer to colleagues)
- Support (2nd line support to be addressed within SLA, keep helpdesk updated about changes and enhancements)
- Lead small projects (estimate and plan, deliver IS solutions)
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Critical: Good understanding of business processes in area of responsibility
- Critical: Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Well organized and structured
- Basic understanding of PCs operating in a LAN/WAN environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!