Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
SENIOR PROJECT DELIVERY MANAGER IT (PDM)
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
Shift Timings: 10:30 am – 7:30 am or 1:30 pm – 10:30 pm
As a Senior Project Delivery Manager (PDM) at Our Orgn, you will act as a communicator between IT and its senior business peers. You will analyze business inquiries, translate it into plan and action, staff project teams, consult technical teams, resolve issues, help architect the application landscape, ensure that scope, timeline, budget and quality are met. Ensuring all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently, you will identify project risks/issues and problem-solve to provide solutions for the team.
Your role will involve a high level of interaction with APAC, EU and US. You will be working in an agile framework together with Project Management Office (PMO), delivery managers, data engineers, data scientists, technical engineers, business partners and always execute at best performance and quality. You pride yourself on your attention to detail, organization skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally.
You will coordinate the design, build and documentation of new analytics assets following the standards, practices and regulatory requirements provided by our Advanced Analytics team. You will build expertise about the latest state of the art hybrid enterprise cloud environment as well as innovative analytics technologies such as text mining, machine learning and AI. This includes the latest Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 3.1 powered by innovative technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Ranger, Elastic Search, Python, R, Shiny.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, Information Technology or MBA with IT specialization and minimum 8+ years of post-graduate experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Project or Program Management with strong focus on change management (preferably ITIL, LEAN, PMI, SDLC).
- 5+ years of experience as data engineer or data scientist experienced in IT systems and Big Data technologies ( Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Ranger, Oozie, Elastic Search, Enterprise Hardware Encryption, Python, R, Shiny, Analytics).
- Lead development and evolve microservices framework for data ingestion, data processing and provisioning
- At least 5+ years of meaningful experience building Data Services, Data Engineering discipline and experience in analytics tools to solve business problems
- Previous work experience in a regulated production environment within the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills fluent English is needed in spoken and written are prerequisite, appreciated 2nd language European or Asian.
- Walk the talk by technical hands-on support and deep dive technology and products, problem solving mentality.
- Resolve technical and organizational problems by thinking "out-of-the-box" and triaging run-time issues.
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Accountable for the end-to-end planning and implementation of complex projects and/or Agile teams. Lead and negotiate, scope, schedule, budget, risks, deployments and communications for projects and initiatives.
- Assertive with customer needs and team capacities or focus, but excellent in team play and communications.
- Drive agility in project delivery, change management (RFCs) and continuous improvement.
- Control timeline, budget and quality, create action and resource plans, drive tasks to successful execution.
- Drive sustainable development and long-term success, manage scalability and re-usability
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Driving multiple teams through the software development process using Agile, Scrum, and Lean practices and work openly and boldly across all functions and geographies to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems.
- Establishes procedures that affect immediate organization, design process and guidelines for project delivery and result in "easy-to-manage" applications.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary organization, coordinate engineering teams, develop new people by providing orientation and technical guidance.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders and ensure standards and governance is followed through
- Understand and implement GxP and other policies, recommend changes to policies, consult in audits.
- Review and compile project and technical documentation, perform code reviews.
- Manage knowledge around projects and products (cabinet structure and content) and ensure Knowledge transfers (people).