Voir tous les résultats
Drug Safety Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Support product safety surveillance for our company medicinal products marketed globally
- Perform Collection, registration, and transmission of individual case safety reports into the Global Patient Safety Database System, ensuring compliance with underlying company internal standard processes and timelines in collaboration with and as an extension of the local patient safety team
- Review and enter the initial comprehensive information for all incoming cases and diligently perform follow-up on incomplete cases
- Screen relevant scientific literature and websites of health authorities to identify and retrieve safety information about the Company's medicinal products
- Working in close collaboration with local functions such as medical information, quality assurance, and complaint management to ensure safety reporting procedures are in place.
- Ensure compliance with underlying standard processes and country specific regulations.
University degree in Pharmacy, Life science, or a similar discipline (e.g. B-Pharm, M-Pharm, Pharm.D, PhD).
• 1-5 years pharmaceutical industry experience in safety, regulatory, or clinical areas; advanced degree(s)/academic research skills
• Proven ability to handle ICSR activities mainly focusing on Intake, Triage and ICSR Follow-up management.
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Support collection, registration, and transmission of individual case safety reports to the Global Patient Safety (GPS) team.
• Thoroughly analyze and review all the ICSRs to determine the validity of cases received from the assigned regions to LS-IT.
• Perform minimal data entry to the mandatory fields to avoid CDVs with the accurate data that is provided from the regions.
• Perform efficient duplicate searches for all the items received at LS-IT.
• To rightly classify the ICSRs based on the duplicate search results either as Initial or Follow-up cases and dispose the item to safety system.
• Identify any missing information or incorrect data and notify the relevant LPSS to provide correct and accurate data in a timely manner.
• Identify any ICSRs that require translation and follow-up with regional colleagues to dispose the case to safety system in a timely manner without impacting the ICSR intake compliance.
• Run the COGNOS reports to identify the ICSRs that require follow-up and perform the activities as outlined in the SOP-16 and closure of cases.
• Fosters innovation and improvement related to ICSR Intake and Follow-up processes and documents, with support from manager.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html