Voir tous les résultats
Technical Program Manager- Thin Films
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As the Program Manager at EMD Electronics in Tamaqua, PA, you would be responsible for translating business requests into detailed, executable ISC plans. The Program Managers in Thin Films ISC serve as project managers and fulfillment leads for new or improved ISC activities by actively engaging with the appropriate product managers, operations, engineering, supply chain planning, R&D / technology, strategic sourcing, quality, and operational excellence to ensure the desired balance is achieved between low cost to serve, required flexibility, and customer satisfaction to enable the business to meet its profit and growth targets. These fulfillment activities may include development of long-term asset strategies in collaboration with Supply Excellence that fuel the future growth of Thin Films business. As a skilled and accomplished Program Manager, you will have future career options such as operating site management, fulfillment function leadership, and insight into market facing opportunities.
- Manages and execute in collaboration with operating site leaders, as well as technology, supply chain, strategic sourcing, and quality teams the site master plan. Drives option sorting to outline cost, time, and budget to implement. Makes recommendations to achieve the desired balance between low cost to serve, required flexibility, and customer satisfaction to enable the business to meet its profit and growth targets.
- Develops product roadmaps for existing and new products in collaboration with market managers, supply chain, R&D, and sourcing.
- Leads project implementation for new products and process optimizations in collaboration of engineering, R&D, sourcing, and supply chain.
- Manages new analytical development to enhance and optimize existing systems working with quality assurance, engineering, and R&D.
- Provide the primary touch point in Operations for requests that could change capabilities, operating site assets, and fulfillment processes in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Documents and communicates site and product capabilities related to such change requests through understanding and dialogue with operating site leaders, as well as technology, supply chain, strategic sourcing, and quality teams.
- Nurtures the development of a Continuous Improvement culture built around the principles of Lean/Six Sigma.
- Provides the Technical Operations Director, site managers and other company functional leaders with information that is accurate and timely to permit them to anticipate problems, recognize opportunities, and ensure effective decisions and actions. Assures transparent, effective, and timely communications on ongoing development activities and programs.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- 7+ years of combined experience in one or more of the following roles Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Project Management, R&D, or Operations Management in a chemical manufacturing setting
- Business/Financial acumen to support financial modeling
- Lean/Sigma certification
- Ability to analyze complicated data sets and maintain data integrity
- Collaborator, self-starter with interpersonal and communication skills, especially across a matrix and global organization
- Program management skills with a disciplined approach; proven ability to influence and motivate team members from various support groups
- Understands the inherent EH&S and process safety risks of our systems and engages expertise to minimize company risk
- Broad understanding of the semiconductor Materials business – products, customers, applications
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.