Voir tous les résultats
Digital Category Associate Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Digital Category Associate Manager will work independently and in coordination with internal stakeholders at MilliporeSigma.
- Generate hypotheses on defined business needs.
- Implement actionable, revenue-driven initiatives on online commerce.
- Effectively communicate and impact appropriate KPIs.
- Ensure successful project execution within defined timelines, while coordinating cross-functional teams and balancing the business needs.
- Responsible for assisting the Digital Category Management team in increasing our organization’s digital and merchandising acuity.
This position can be in Burlington, MA, or St Louis, MO
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Life Science, Data Science
- 2+ years of eCommerce or Digital Marketing experience
- Master’s degree in Life Science, Data Science or Marketing
- Life Science, Chemicals or Healthcare industry knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to craft and execute on digital strategy
- Understanding of relevant systems/databases (PIM, ERP, Palantir Foundry, etc.) and demonstrated ability to work with and analyze large datasets
- Story building and storytelling skills, and ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Business-fluent English skills, both verbal and written; German skills would be a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.