Voir tous les résultats
Expert - BTP Consultant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: SAP BTP, HANA Cloud Consultant
You will work as a BTP Consultant with background in Hana Cloud application development within our Technology Center in Bangalore.
You possess deep skills and experience in BTP application development and deployment processes in Hana Cloud, BTP Cloud Foundry /NEO environment.
You are responsible for HANA database cloud application development and also review Hana application development code developed by your peers and ensure best practices are followed.
In addition, you take responsibility of executing PoCs which includes the definition of the design, implementation, developing models and replicating data to Hana cloud from various data sources.
Supporting you teammates in continuous deployment and operations of Hana Cloud services, ensuring SAP Best Practices are followed
You will guide multiple projects simultaneously, synergize with your teammates, and continuously deliver innovative solutions in a rapidly evolving SAP BTP environment.
From a technical perspective, we expect the ability to generate and maintain the needed documentation with outstanding quality in use across various SDLC/Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location with 1.30 pm- 10:30 pm shift
- 4+ years of experience in BTP development, configurations with at least 2 years of experience in SAP BTP Cloud foundry and Hana Cloud
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive experience on SAP HANA Cloud Development, HDI Containers, HANA OData Services (XSOData), HANA XSA/XSJS, SQL, Node.js
- Extensive project experience in developing applications using CAPM, on SAP BTP
- Hands-on experience in using tools Git, BAS and VSCode
- Writing secured application using BTP CF XSUAA service
- Sound knowledge on MVC, Micro services Architecture, web services and OData / Rest
Nice to have
- Exposure in consuming and administrating SAP BTP CF services in application development (Portal, Connectivity, Destination, XSUAA, Launchpad, API)
- Good exposure to Devops methodologies
- Knowledge on new CF services like Mobile Services, IoT, AI, RPA is preferred
- knowledge in cloud platforms and cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins , Docker, etc.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html