Voir tous les résultats
Director, Head of Digital Products and Services
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
By unlocking the power of data AI for drug discovery (AIDD) has the potential to enable personalized medicine and change patient lives. An M-Ventures funded biotech start-up is poised to seize the opportunity at the intersection between the Healthcare and Life Science Divisions of Merck, KGaA Darmstadt, Germany. Our mandate is to think big and reach across teams to leverage the full capabilities of the organization. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Director, Head of Digital Products and Services will be part of the CEO's leadership team reporting to the CEO, Head of AIDD, a newly formed internal venture responsible for the development of ground-breaking AI-enabled software and full automation robotics ecosystem for drug discovery.
You will be responsible to:
- Manage full product lifecycle from strategy, development through to launch.
- Lead digital product management, new product launch, strategic and tactical marketing to generate leads for sales, marketing content, scientific collaboration with academia and pharma partners for our AI, and automation products for drug discovery applications.
- Hire and develop a cross-functional team of product owners, application scientists, technical support and customer success, BD/external partnership, strategic/tactical marketing, and competitive insights, and collaborate with legal, Marcom, IT etc. support teams across multiple geographies.
- Implement software product roadmap, and digital products' strategy, build financial model and perform market research for new products and business models.
- Own long-term product strategy, define measurable KPIs, build metric reports and dashboards for executives and present achievement roadmap to key team members.
- Lead strategic marketing for digital products, including competitor analysis, customer needs, business intelligence, market analysis and segmentation, and business development.
- Lead external partnerships with scientific vendors and lead strategic integration of the AI and automation product with relevant upstream & downstream 3rd party tools based on the product roadmap and sales strategy.
Location: Burlington, MA (Hybrid)
Who You Are:
- Master's degree in chemistry, biology, engineering, or relevant scientific fields
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience in product management, and support for customer-facing software solutions
- Proven Managerial experience
- Experience leading cross-functional product teams in Life Science/Pharma industry
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, agile and face-paced teams
- Hard-working, results-oriented leader with shown collaborative working style
- Ability to lead multiple partners and complex cross-functional projects simultaneously
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.