Voir tous les résultats
Senior Windows Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Infrastructure Senior Windows Expert, you will be responsible for the design and build of infrastructure solutions for Windows Domain. You will fix/troubleshoot and propose improvements on the project deliverables and assist the project manager in the definition of project scope, objectives ensuring technical feasibility. Moreover, you will be responsible for the completion of manuals for the handover of the Infrastructure to the Operation team and you will proactively identify SME areas of servers delivery weakness and propose service improvement plans. Your primary responsibilities will be to deploy and manage windows servers according to industry best practices and documentation of the ITSM processes.
Who you are:
- Several years (ideally 5+) hands-on experience with Windows Servers in medium to large-scale production environments
Extensive knowledge of windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022 is essential
- Profound knowledge of following topics:
- Active directory
- GPO management
- User management and related processes
- Windows firewall
- Windows DFS
- Windows roles and features
- Microsoft Windows failover cluster
- Windows Admin Center
- Microsoft Windows and Infoblox DNS knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the following technologies:
- Vmware Vsphere
- Microsoft SQL
- Networking concepts (Firewalling, routing, switching)
- Backup tools (IBM Spectrum protect /TSM, Commvault, Veeam)
- Experience in manufacturing/industrial environments (IT/OT, IOT, Industry 4.0)
- Business-fluent English skills, German skills preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!