Voir tous les résultats
Quality Supervisor - A Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Quality Supervisor at MilliporeSigma in Jaffrey NH, you will be supervising and supporting a laboratory group of personnel and resources for QC Labs.
- Supervise employees to accomplish all departmental goals and objectives in safe manner and in compliance with all various state, federal and company regulations (OSHA, EPA, FDA, NRC, etc.)
- Identify, evaluate, and implement process improvements
- Pro-actively review Operating Procedures, test specifications, etc. for inconsistencies and errors and modify as appropriate in a timely manner
- Develop subordinate’s knowledge and skills to improve performance and expand abilities in their current positions and individual career objectives
- Select, train, develop, motivate, and evaluate employees in a timely manner consistent with company policies
- Lead and motivate through positive reinforcement, encouragement, example, and communication of company values
- Quickly resolve personnel conflicts and problems as they arise
- Develop employees to maximize performance
- Schedule tasks and processes to meet department and company objectives, which include scheduling personnel, equipment, and ordering raw materials
- Communicate with employees, other departments, and management in a timely fashion
- Identify, evaluate, and implement process improvements and expand group's abilities through subordinates
- Encourage collaboration between subordinates and other groups/departments
- Create/maintain positive pro-active approach toward quality compliance and safety
- Ensure employees are maintaining acceptable housekeeping
- Report incidents, assist in investigating causes and follow up with appropriate actions
- Collaborate with management and various departments to resolve issues (HR, Maintenance, QC, QA, EHS, etc.)
- A Shift: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or Associate degree plus 4 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years technical manufacturing production or R&D experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience in manufacturing or quality
- Master’s Degree or higher-level education in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or other life science
- Prior Supervisory or Project Management and lean six sigma or 6S
- Familiar with laboratory instrumentation and production equipment, ISO, OSHA, EPA, FDA Regulations; Process safety management
- Basic economics and business principles
- Technical production and analytical skills, Technical supervisory and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, personal, and leadership skills
- Mechanical aptitude; Computer skills
- Planning, organizational and team building skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.