Voir tous les résultats
Engineering and Maintenance Technician
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Sign on bonus of $5,000 for 1st Shift!
At MilliporeSigma, the 1st Shift Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining all types of equipment focusing on rotating mechanical systems, Autoclaves, Isolators, Steam Generators, Water Systems, Production equipment, Pumps, HVAC systems, and Electromechanical systems to ensure proper operation and performance with daily checks/repairs in compliance with company and departmental Operating Procedures (OPs).
• Work in a fast-paced, safety-oriented, team environment.
• Maintain records to comply with Good Documentation Practice requirements to include detailed documentation of work performed in both electronic and written form.
• Use the Trackwise Quality Management System, SAP for work management, DWG CAD files and Meridian drawing repository, Delta V, the Building Management System (WebCtrl), Rees Controlled Temp storage monitoring, and the tools of the trade for troubleshooting and repairing industrial and lab equipment.
• Perform maintenance and performance oversight for equipment supporting the GMP facilities.
• Support operations functions and execution of maintenance tasks.
• Follow prescribed safety and environmental rules and regulations and maintain high quality cGMP standards.
• Work cross-functionally with Quality, Engineering, and Operations groups to ensure strict compliance with GMP guidelines and documentation always and to ensure that the equipment is maintained in GMP compliance.
• Work with contract service providers and supports contractors executing maintenance activities.
• Respond to emergency breakdowns and alarms throughout the GMP facilities as needed.
• Work rotational on-call and or overtime as needed.
Who You Are:
• High school diploma or GED AND 5+ years’ manufacturing industry experience in industrial maintenance
• Associate degree in technical discipline AND 2+ years of manufacturing industry experience with industrial maintenance
• Willing to work rotational on-call and overtime as needed
• Knowledge of machining, pipefitting, electrical, repair of rotating equipment and general maintenance in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledgeable on HVAC systems, chillers, Lyophilizes, controlled temp storage, clean room environmental controls, installation, and commissioning on all types of HVAC systems.
• Working knowledge of the tools and materials of Industrial maintenance, repair of mechanical rotating equipment, maintaining water systems, industrial electric and instrumentation, and the ability to expertly perform multiple types of industrial installation work and repair, predictive and reliability tasks, and other duties as assigned.
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot systems in an industrial environment
• Ability to plan and organize daily tasks
• Interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral) to interface across management levels and departments.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.