Voir tous les résultats
Process Engineer / Engineering Supervisor
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The ultrafiltration and virus membrane manufacturing team is looking for a self-motivated Process Engineer who is passionate about the quality of product delivered to customers and is energized by working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where safety, attention to detail and documentation are critical. The membrane manufacturing processes include chemical mixing, automated process skids, as well as batch and web processing. We are looking for a Process Engineer that is looking to take a leadership role as Engineering Supervisor to drive our success.
- Foster a strong safety culture amongst the team
- Oversee a team of technicians with a primary focus on supporting manufacturing operations
- Define and establish clear objectives and expectations
- Promote engagement and development of employees
- Work in a cross-functional team to establish key performance indicators that drive continuous improvement
- Manage projects, perform investigations, select equipment, maintain documentation, and improve OEE
- Track, trend, monitor, and troubleshoot the processes to assist in resolving process issues
- Use statistical techniques to model the performance of established processes as well as for required changes
- Perform experiments and implement new process control methods as required
- Stand, bend, and twist throughout the shift
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or other engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in process engineering, process development engineering, and/or field engineering commissioning automated fluid process skids
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Excellent observational, linear thinking, and organizational skills
- Previous experience leading and building teams
- Experience with automated fluid skids, web processes, and process development
- Experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Ability to perform advanced electro-mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting on process equipment.
- Experience with Process Safety Management or Class 1 Division 1 rated areas.
- Ability to analyze complex data.
- Excellent observational, linear thinking, and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals and the ability to apply this knowledge to manufacturing and machine design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and Minitab.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.